The boys having fun with Blue!! Dylan on a roller coaster all by himself!! What a brave boy! Dalton playing this interactive game but of course he wasn't very interactive. He just sat there the whole time and moved his feet. Me, Dylan and Dalton on the Log Ride. You see I got very wet. Dylan and Daddy on the Drop Zone. I don't think Dylan realized how scary this ride was. You should have seen his face. It was so funny. He said he would never ride this again and I don't blame him.
3 comments:
I can't believe Dylan was allowed on the Drop Zone! Ammon and Brandon loved it, I wouldn't be caught dead on it!
Mona! You're sweet Dianne is beautiful! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love Kings dominion- and Wow Dianne is a doll! What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!!
Post a Comment