So we have the cutest neighbors ever. Hannah and Sarah are 13 year old twins and they just love coming over and spending time with Dylan, Dalton and Dianne. Well the twins are identical twins. I swear you cannot tell them apart. Dalton has been able to tell them apart from the beginning. Dylan still can't tell them apart. So I asked Dalton one day how can you tell which one is which and he said their hair. So I finally figured out his trick Sarah wears her hair in a pony tail and Hannah wears hers down. So today Hannah came over with her hair up in a pony tail so I was talking to her and called her Sarah well she corrected me real fast and then Sarah came over so I told them to try and trick Dalton and see if he can figure out who is who. Well it worked he didn't have a clue. So the hair is the trick. Now that I am getting to know them better I can tell by their personalities. Sarah is more outgoing and energetic where Hannah is more laid back. Almost everyday my doorbell rings at 3:30 and it is the twins. They have been such a joy to have in our house because that is the worst time of the day for me with Dianne and they come in and totally change her mood. They also help the boys do their homework. It takes such a load off of me.
I am waiting to see if Dianne can tell them apart. She seems to be really attached to both of them but I think Hannah is her favorite. Dianne says some words here and there but the other day she stood in the hallway and yelled Hannah. I couldn't believe it. We all just busted out laughing. She just surprises us constantly with the things that do come out of her mouth.
We also love to watch Deal or No Deal at 6 every night. All of the kids sit around yelling Deal or No Deal for an hour. What a fun show for them. I have a feeling the next words that Dianne will say is NO DEAL.
It is so nice to have good neighbors and good kids for our kids to play with.
We just love our twins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need some TWINS! LOL! :) Thats too cute and SOOO great that your "twin" neighbors love hanging out with your kids!!
Mona, that is so sweet! You can't help but love someone who loves your kids. :)
I likey the new picture. Sorry I didn't make it this morning, my little one was ready to eat just in time for me to leave.
Post a Comment