Monday, September 15, 2008

Our 3 D's!!!!



The boys are tracked out of school right now and I was trying to find something fun and entertaining for them to do so I set a small TV up with there V-Smile games and the DVD and turned the love seat around to give them their own sitting area. They think it is just the best thing. Dalton will say ok it is game time or ok it is movie time. When it is movie time they have to have popcorn. Dianne loves sneaking over there to entertain them and annoy them during the day and I love the few moments of peace it gives me during the day. Yeah!!

2 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

Isn't track out fun? We have to really get creative to keep these kids entertained! Dianne looked adorable on Sunday, her hair is gorgeous, I am jealous! she is such a cutie pie!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

They are sooo cute! We still need to get together and hang out sometime.