Well we are the biggest suckers in the world. We said no more dogs and we go out and get another dog. It is just hard not to fall in love with that face. I have had dogs all of my life and it was just so hard for me to not have one. For some reason it just seems to make our family complete and it will give the kids wonderful memories of their childhood. We adopted Maggie Mae on Saturday and she is just the sweetest thing and so good with the kids. She reminds me so much of our dog Lady that we had to put to sleep a few months ago. Maggie Mae and Dalton playing tug a war! Dianne going in for some lovin from Maggie Mae!! Watch out Maggie Mae! Dylan in Maggie Mae's kennel playing on the computer.
Mona, you are nuts! One more dog is all you need! She is very pretty, I guess she can be Dianne's playmate! Great idea putting Dylan in the kennel, can I get one for my kids!
1 comment:
Mona, you are nuts! One more dog is all you need! She is very pretty, I guess she can be Dianne's playmate! Great idea putting Dylan in the kennel, can I get one for my kids!
Post a Comment