I can't believe our baby is 1!! Boy how time flies. She was so excited about her birthday. She is just a beautiful sweet girl and we love her so so much. Dianne's birthday cake. The 4 princesses!! I had to find the girliest one after having 2 boys and many boy cakes. It was so much fun and it turned out beautiful. Dianne chowing down on her cake. She loved it and made a big big mess. Here is the mess!! But she had so much fun. After getting cleaned up from the yummy cake, she got her new pony. She just loves it and she can put her baby doll right in the front. So so cute.
I can't BELIEVE Dianne Marie is 1 yr old either!! Looks like she had a GOOD birthday! Wish I could goosh on her...is she walking yet...or working on it? And congrats on Maggie Mae, she looks "at home" already!
Happy Birthday Dianne! I knew her birthday was this week! What a little princess, her cake is so fancy! Does she enjoy riding her scooter? Her friend Benjamin got a scooter too for his birthday!
3 comments:
I can't BELIEVE Dianne Marie is 1 yr old either!! Looks like she had a GOOD birthday! Wish I could goosh on her...is she walking yet...or working on it? And congrats on Maggie Mae, she looks "at home" already!
Happy Birthday Dianne! I knew her birthday was this week! What a little princess, her cake is so fancy! Does she enjoy riding her scooter? Her friend Benjamin got a scooter too for his birthday!
ooooo this is the first time I have seen her. She is soooo stinkin cute. I love it when they stick their face right in the cake.
Post a Comment