Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dianne before and after her surgery!!

I started this blog after Dianne's surgeries so I never posted it. I wanted to post these pictures because it is a part of her life and I just thought she was so cute before and after. This picture was taken right before her lip surgery when she was 5 weeks old. I still can't believe she had to have surgery that young. But she did great and she looks amazing. We have the best surgeon. It was a scary and amazing experience.
Here she is getting dressed in her hospital gown.

She had just woke up after surgery and she was not happy but isn't that the sweetest looking expression. She looked pitiful and she was looking at us like what did you do to me.


She was drugged up in this picture. Look at those eyes. She was out of it. Another sweet expression.



Going home day!!! I think she was glad to be going home.





4 comments:

Lisa and company said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa and company said...

That fourth picture is just amazing. She is sooo beautiful.

The Big Sister said...

I love the 3rd picture the best, those EYES...if my baby is HALF as beautiful as Dianne I will thank my lucky stars!!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

Gosh, it REALLY is amazing what the docs can do these days....and SO GRATEFULL too! She was a beauty before AND after!!