Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures of my babies!!

Dalton playing his DS on Maggie Mae. Such a cute picture. Maggie just loves all of the attention and she is such a good dog. Can you tell I am feeling better after my surgery. I am finally posting new pictures. It feels so good to finally feel normal again and enjoy my family without being in pain.
Di Di in her new sweater Granny gave her for Christmas.

Di Di in her new dress Granny gave her. Isn't she so pretty and she knew it too. She loves to wear dresses and her granny just spoils her with all of these beautiful dresses. Thanks Granny!!






Dianne showing off in her pink chair.





2 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

Di Di is such a doll baby! She looks like a pretty doll standing on that stool? She's learning to pose for the camera! Glad you are feeling better!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

I agree with Jaime! She is WAY too cute! I'd be spoiling her with all those girly things too! Especially since she loves to wear them. And her hair is getting longer...LOVE the pig tail on top! lol!

SO GLAD you are feeling better! You deserve it after all those years of pain....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!