I haven't even looked at my blog since we moved to Montgomery. So sad. I was looking at it the other day and loving the old pictures of the kids. Dianne was so little when I started and now she is talking up a storm and beating up the boys. Amazing how fast she is growing. The boys love their new school and are making all new friends. It is so nice to meet new people and make new friends but also miss my North Carolina friends. I miss living in my house. Apartment living is so different with so little space but easier for Chad because no upkeep. We will be in the apartment until November 2010. At least time flies really fast. Our new ward is really nice. Lots of nice people. I am teaching CTR 7 and 8 year olds (Dylan's class) and they are just so sweet. Shocking huh!! I knew I would be in primary.
Chad travels alot with work but at least he has a job and is doing really well. He loves it. The kids love being close to their grandparents. They are always wanting to go spend the night. Which is fine with me. It gives us a nice break from the noise. I have been to Jackson, MS too much since I have been here visiting with my family. They are only 4 hours away and it is nice being closer to them but have to maintain some boundaries because it can take alot out of me. That is how I feel right now. Drained of everything. We are staying here for Christmas and just spending time together as a family.
On one of my visits to Jackson, MS I got to go to my Great Aunt's funeral so I am posting some pics. Also I got to visit my sister's grave and I got some pictures of her headstone. It turned out really pretty. I will post some pics of the kids as soon as load them on the computer.
I am trying to catch up on everyone's blog. I can't wait to see how big all the kids have gotten. I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
1 comment:
I miss you Mona. I'm glad you're happy, can't wait to see the pics of the kids. Don't wait too long to post.
Post a Comment