We are now in Montgomery so we are trying to cancel and change addresses. Fun Fun!! I have a new e-mail address. It is monalucynski@yahoo.com. Our new home # is 334-593-2320. We miss all of our Garner friends so much but we are settling into our new home. Here are some pictures I took today of us in the apartment.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
New e-mail address!!
We are now in Montgomery so we are trying to cancel and change addresses. Fun Fun!! I have a new e-mail address. It is monalucynski@yahoo.com. Our new home # is 334-593-2320. We miss all of our Garner friends so much but we are settling into our new home. Here are some pictures I took today of us in the apartment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you guys. you've got to post new pics. are you still in the apartment?
Miss ya, Mona! I'm glad I found your blog and can see your smiling face :) Get an update on here, girl!
Post a Comment